What is the 2017 Chattanooga Mom of the Year?
We are now accepting submissions for the “2017 Chattanooga Mom of the Year.” We are looking for a local mom that stands out among the crowd. Ask yourself:
- Does she make a difference in the lives of her or others’ children?
- Does she set an example and offer encouragement for other moms around her?
- Does she play a vital part in the Chattanooga community?
- Does she do an outstanding job in her role as a mom, as well as her place of employment?
It might be your own mom, your neighbor, your grandmother, your best friend, or your child’s teacher. We want to hear about the moms that inspire you! Nominations will be accepted from husbands, fathers, grandmas, grandpas, friends … and even kids themselves.
How to Nominate Someone for 2017 Chattanooga Mom of the Year:
- Complete the form below to nominate YOUR Mom of the Year!
- Please limit submissions to 500 words or less.
- After submitting your nomination, be sure to email us the accompanying photo to [email protected]
- Submissions will be accepted through Friday, May 5th at noon EST.
- The Chattanooga Blog team will determine finalists and winner who will be featured on Chattanooga Moms Blog.
- The 2017 Chattanooga Mom of the Year will be announced on Wednesday, May 10th