How we appreciate tractors on the farm! Come let your kids get a little grease on them!
Here’s what to expect:
1. Take a pony ride! We always have a couple of our favorite horses/ponies out to ride on!
2. Pet the other farm animals!
3. Enjoy the extra activity: playing on the tractors!
4. Play! Chickens, sandbox, dirt, wide open spaces–for just being a kid on the farm.
5. Expect to get dirty, especially if it has rained recently! Also, dress for the weather. You might consider a change of clothes and a plastic bag–just in case!
6. Bring a picnic lunch, if you’d like! Lay out a blanket and enjoy being outside.
7. Cost: $10 for the first child and $5/sibling. Cash or check preferred. We can also take Venmo or credit card but it takes longer!
8. If you’ve not been before, you can fill out our waiver from our website (www.hiddenhillsfarm.com) or go directly here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/w/59baa1ea53c7c/web/