Welcome to the Guide to Chattanooga Enrichment and Activities!
Premier Martial Arts
- Respect for Others, and Themselves
- Mind and Body Focus to Improve Learning Skills
- Confidence to Avoid Bullying and Trying New Things
- Goal Setting and Perseverance To Follow Through to Achievement
- Self Defense for Physical Safety
- Leadership Skills to Be a Leader, and Not a Follower
Chattanooga Dance Theatre
Both a performance company and a school, Chattanooga Dance Theatre provides the Chattanooga and Hixson communities with quality dance classes and performances. Classes are taught on a 10 level syllabus and include students ages two and a half through adults. CDT’s qualified instructors have years of experience teaching, have professional careers dancing, and many have degrees in dance. Classes and performances promote proper dance techniques while encouraging confidence and creativity for all students. Some side effects of taking dance classes at Chattanooga Dance Theatre include confidence, creative problem solving, increase in work ethic, intelligence, responsibility, and friendships.
Art and Culture
Gymnastics Center of Chattanooga – Hixson and Ooltewah