I know what you’re thinking: We haven’t even made it to Halloween…how could you be even thinking about Christmas?
Well this year, I’m starting early and here’s why you should too:
1. Start planning out your presents. Now is a good time to start seeing what items your family might be interested in. Amazon sends out a free gift guide to Prime members. This is the perfect opportunity to let your little ones circle items they are interested in.
2. Ship early. With high-demand gifts, sometimes it’s best to order early. This way you don’t have to worry about the gifts not arriving in time or the product selling out.
3. Join a Christmas Club or start saving now. If you still enjoy the hustle and bustle of Christmas shopping, use an app like Digit. Digit shaves off small amounts of money from your bank account and saves it for you. You can add specific amounts or set a budget and withdraw whenever you need it. It’s a great way to save without feeling the pinch.
4. Shop deals as you see them. Whenever I’m at Walmart or Target, I pick up deals as I see them. Small stocking stuffers or toys on sale. It’s a great way to pick up items and use them as gifts.
5. Skip price hiking. We all know the closer we get to the holiday season, retailers will hike up prices because of the last-minute shoppers. By starting early, you can save coins.
6. Shop local fall festivals. During autumn, there are lots of fall festivals and events. Use these times to stock up on local goods that can be used as gifts!